How do you make a two sided blanket?
5 Beginner Steps On How To Sew A Double Sided Fleece Blanket
- Step #1. Cut the fabric and round the corners.
- Step #2. Sew layers together.
- Step #3. Cut the seam allowance and turn the blanket.
- Step #4. Turn the right sides out and sew the gap.
- Step #5. Decorate your blanket (optional)
What is the difference between a burp cloth and receiving blanket?
Burp Cloth – You can use receiving blankets as burp cloths. They offer more coverage than traditional small burp cloths so more of your clothing is protected against spills and spit-up. In the early months, when burping can take a while, the blanket provides a soft and safe surface for your baby to rest against.