How can I make my skin glow naturally?
Use a shallow bowl to combine 1 mashed banana with 2 tablespoons of honey and 3 tablespoons of milk to form liquid consistency. Mix well and apply on face and neck. Let it sit for 40 minutes, then wash off with warm water. Super hydrators honey and banana will moisturise and milk will gently exfoliate.
How can I get glowing skin in 5 minutes?
Steps to follow:
- Squeeze 2-3 lemons in a bowl.
- Take half a spoon of honey and add to the lemon juice in the bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of crushed oats to it.
- Mix all of them well.
- Apply this paste on your face. …
- Let it stay on to the face for 15-20 mins.
- Wash off with cool water.
What can I drink to make my skin glow?
And to ensure you’re in the pink of health, you must always include fruit and vegetable juices to your diet. These, by the way, can also help you get glowing skin.
Drink your way to a glowing skin with the help of these 3 juices
- CARROT AND BEETROOT JUICE. …
- GREEN APPLE AND POMEGRANATE JUICE. …
- PAPAYA, CUCUMBER AND LEMON JUICE.
Which homemade face mask is the best?
Here are some amazing homemade face masks that will ensure you walk out of quarantine with flawless skin.
- BESAN WITH TURMERIC AND CURD.
- COFFEE WITH HONEY.
- RIPE BANANA TO THE RESCUE.
- EGG WHITE WITH LEMON JUICE.
- OATMEAL WITH HONEY AND WATER.
- TURMERIC WITH LEMON AND WATER.
- ALOE VERA WITH HONEY AND CURD.