What top do you wear with a knitted skirt?
5 Ways To Wear A Knit Skirt In Style
- Wear a knit skirt with a draped sleeved sweater. …
- Try with a short sleeved sweater. …
- Pair with a roll neck. …
- Be daring and colour block your knit skirt. …
- Wear your knit skirt with a chunky sweater.
Where should a midi skirt hit?
The most important consideration when choosing your midi-skirt should be your height and body shape. Without exception a midi should either hit just below the knee or just below the widest part of your calf. If you’re petite, it’s important to pick a shorter length to elongate your figure.
Can I wear knit top in summer?
A slouchy knit is a good throw-on choice for summer, plus the classic shade means it goes with everything. Go for full-on Granny chic and wear Gucci’s knitted cardigan over floaty, floral dresses.
What do you wear on top of a sweater?
Layer a sweater over a dress shirt to give off a professional vibe.
- Make sure that the collar of your shirt is visible and pressed over the neckline of your sweater.
- For instance, you can wear a neutral-toned crewneck sweater of a collared polo shirt, along with a pair of khakis or other nice pants.