How do you make ribbon without puckering?
If puckering persists, add a stabilizer — a separate sheet that stabilizes fabric or trim in place — to the underside of the ribbon. As an alternative, hand stitches, such as the slip-stitch, produce an almost invisible stitch reducing the probability of puckering.
Can you glue ribbon to fabric?
Choose your glue. There are several types of fabric glue available, including glue for stretchy fabrics, washable glue, hot glue, iron-activated glue and more. Choose a glue that works with the texture of your ribbon, fabric and the intended use of your finished product.
How do I attach ribbon to a stick?
What to do:
- Glue the ribbon to one end of the stick. …
- Keep wrapping, adding a drop of glue every couple of wraps to hold the ribbon in place. …
- When you get to the other end of the stick, glue it well.
- Unroll the rest of the ribbon and cut the end into a V shape to stop fraying. …
- Give it to your Little Miss to twirl!