Does the magic knot ever come undone?
Essentially what you are doing is felting the two ends of the yarn together to form an even join. Here’s a very helpful video on how to Spit-Splice. Magic Knot: It truly is a magical knot that won’t come undone!
What is the best fabric glue for yarn?
5 Best Fabric Glues For Fleece, Nylon, Wool, And More: Our Top Picks
- #1 Tear Mender Instant Fabric And Leather Adhesive.
- #2 Beacon Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive.
- #3 Permatex 25247 Fabric Repair Kit.
- #4 Odif USA 505 Spray And Fix Temporary Fabric Adhesive.
- #5 Dritz 401 Fabric Glue.
What materials does hot glue not stick to?
Hot glue will not stick to very smooth surfaces, like metal, silicone, vinyl, wax, or greasy and wet surfaces.