How do you make old shirts into shorts?
Turning a t-shirt into pajama shorts
- Find an appropriate t-shirt and lay it out flat.
- Grab a pair of shorts that fit well. …
- Trace around the edge of the shorts. …
- Cut along your traced line.
- Flip over the piece you just cut and lay it on the other side of the shirt to cut the second leg.
What do you do with old logo shirts?
Donate. If you can’t recycle old promotional items, consider donating them. Donate still-wearable items to your nearest thrift store; some of them even pick up! Even worn, ripped old clothing can be used by someone.
Can you cut off sweatpants?
Just like T-shirt material, sweatpants material does not fray. You can leave the cut edges of your sweatshorts raw, and never have to worry about the fabric unraveling.