Do brother machines come with warranty?
Machines: One year from the original purchase date. Accompanying Consumable and Accessory Items: 90 days from the original purchase date or the rated life of consumable, whichever comes first.
How do I claim my brother sewing machine warranty?
1. Brother does not give warranty cover for machines bought through online portals. You can cross check this fact with the local service centre for Brother sewing machine. In order for any warranty claims to be processed, you will have to take the machine to the original dealer/seller from whom you bought it.
How do I know if my Brother printer is still under warranty?
Machine Warranty Status
- Go to brother-usa.com/home.
- Go to the Contact tab and select the drop down menu and select Check Warranty Status.
- Key in the 15 digit Serial Number and the Date of purchase.
Can I return my Brother sewing machine?
Products purchased from Brother-USA may be returned for exchange or credit within 30 days of purchase provided that the product is “Defective Out of the Box” and is returned in the original box with all original packing materials including Universal Product Code (UPC), manuals, and all accessories enclosed in that …
What year is my Brother sewing machine?
Brother sewing machine serial numbers are coded to indicate the manufacture date of the machine. The letter and first number indicate the month and last digit of the year the machine was made.
How do I service my Brother printer?
How should I maintain the printer?
- Turn off the printer and unplug the power cord.
- Remove the Paper Cassette from the printer.
- Wipe the printer body with a soft cloth to remove dust. …
- Clean the Paper Guide with a dry soft cloth. …
- Install the Paper Cassette into the printer.
How do I install a Brother printer driver?
Follow the steps below to install the driver.
- Open the Control Panel. …
- Click Hardware and Sound => Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select the model name and click Next. …
- When the following window appears, select Brother from the Manufacturer list. …
- Select the model name and click Next.
Can I return a sewing machine?
Unopened Merchandise may be exchanged or refunded. “Unopened” means that the contents have not been removed from its packaging, and all factory seals are unbroken. … If any machine is returned without its original factory box or missing accessories a restocking fee will be deducted from the refund..
Are Brother printer drums recyclable?
Brother’s toner and ink cartridge collection and recycling program is only for end users of Brother products using Brother genuine toner and ink. … This program also accepts used Drum Units, Toner and Ribbon Cartridges, Ink Cartridges and P-Touch Tape Cassettes.
Can you recycle Brother label cartridges?
Every part of your used Brother inkjet cartridge can be returned to us to be recycled.