Here is my card for the Winter Sparkle Challenge
It is sponsored by
Here is my card, I hope you like it.
This image is Christmas Snowglobe by All Dressed Up Stamps
Used Spectrum Noir Markers & Spectrum Noir Sparkles
Trees Holly Leaf
Deer TN4, TN5, PP1, FS1, FS3, CT1 & DR1
Snow Crystal Clear
Globe GB7, GB8 & Red Berry
I have used 5×5 white card blank, Tattered Lace Nested Snowglobe Die Set, Hunkydory Christmas Craftganza 2014 Adorable Scorable, Hunkydory Gold Mirri card, Acetate, Sequins, Hunkydory Frosted Ice Glitter, Collall Glue, Tape pen, Foam Tape & Red Hi-Tac tape.
Head over to the site
Prize – Choice of 2 Digi stamps
Have a lovely day and thank you for visiting.
DT Crafting by Designs
- A Snowflakes Promise #45 – Closed
- Creates and Makes #16 – Closed
- Digi Choosday Challenge #45 – Closed
- Ike’s World #101 – Closed
- Lemon Shortbread #54 – Closed
- The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #18 – Closed
- Through The Craft Room Door 7th Nov – Closed
- Tuesday Throwdown #368 – Closed
- Crafting from the Heart #182 – Closed